Advanced large scale production facility and warehousing means our Italian chefs manufacture our own fresh Gelato. In house design and direct buying power of equipment for multiple sites up and down the country means our store fit out costs are the most competitively priced. We cannot be beaten on the cost of fit out and yearly profit compared to any competitor. Always check with us before you even think of another franchise eg a competitive model can claim to be a cheaper start ups and reduced royalty fees however they may profit through supply chain and may have many extra hidden costs. Creams are not a small family business nor an imitation we are the original market leaders. Our multiple busy stores means huge bulk buying power, our savings are passed down to you the franchisee. read below how our franchisees work as a team…
1. Support Network – Working for yourself can be a lonely experience. Having a support network of franchisees to advise on problems, share experience, and offer tips on how to be successful can make all the difference.
2. Proven System – A business model that is proven to work for others can give you the confidence that it can work for you also. By following the systems outlined by your master franchise, you follow in their footsteps and your new business benefits from the experience of an established enterprise.
3. Brand Awareness – Operating under a trusted brand gives you a huge advantage over the competition and the best chance of success. Choose your franchise carefully and your customers and suppliers will have faith in you and your business from the very start.
4. Finance – Banks are more likely to provide funding for a recognised franchise business like ours than a brand new start-up. Multiple franchises can even help you to secure funding.
5. Marketing – Most franchises have a pre-defined marketing strategy which, aside from providing you with artwork for adverts, banners, etc., ensures that your small business benefits from the buying power of a larger enterprise, and frees you up to focus on making your business a success.
6. Lower Risk – Over 90% of UK franchise units are profitable. This shows that starting a franchise business can prove far less risky than a traditional start up business venture.
7. Training - A franchise can offer invaluable training on how to drive your business forward, manage your team, and teach you new skills to ensure your business is a success.
8. Location – It is vitally important to ensure that the location for a business is the right one. A franchise can normally offer help in sourcing suitable premises at the best rates possible; they will also be keen to set you up in a territory where they see an opportunity for your business to succeed.
9. Business in a Box – You can literally open up, assemble the parts, and get on with the hard work of running your own business.
10. Purchasing Power – Whether you’re purchasing paper cups or national advertising, the combined bulk buying power of a franchise network can help secure discounts with suppliers. In addition, having a recognized brand name “above the door” can give you leverage which can lower your business costs significantly